jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2013

Me!

Hi! My name is Karla , i'm student of geography in the University of Chile, i'm twenty two years old, I love the personal care and beauty, lover of healthy living and sport.  When i'm not in class I practice bikram yoga and cardio aerobic because for me is very important to have a healthy lifestyle.
One of my hobbys is share with my friends, we travel together in the summer or winter vacation
In winter we travel to coast of Chile, usually is Algarrobo, we enjoy making roasts and bonfires in the beach. In the summer we travel to north or south of country  in search of news places, customs and experiencies, we have endless photos albums.

Another thing that i like very much is the clothes, accesories and shoes! i'm fan of fashion, i think that the most of women share the same idea jajajaja
 
This blog is very personal but the idea is create a blog that generates comunication and special energy that motives share my experiencies with the world to generate content and also i think that this activity is very educative and more entertaining that usual class

Greetings and good fortune to all!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hey, I love to travel with friends also. However, I usuañlly travel by myself. It's more confortable, I think.

    Between us, i also like clothes, specially shoes. Vans tennis are my favorite shoes ever.

    Regards.

    Lucas.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi karlita!!! i'm a student of geography too jkawjwkawja xdd, and i like to travel too, and see the landscape it's very gratifying
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar