miércoles, 4 de diciembre de 2013

The English Class And the University

Hi bloggers, we are already very nearly ending the year, weeks of high stress is coming, little sleep, many tests, papers .. ahhhh! but the holidays are just around the corner :D...but today's topic is the English classes and university.

English classes is actually far one of the most entertaining university because is very interactive and unusual compared to other classes.

The university every year becomes more stressful and demanding, and sometimes puts me in a bad mood jajajaj... then I appreciate having a bouquet that although I have obligations, are entertaining and addressed differently.
 As for my learning English, I must say that I feel I've come a long way from when I got the first year , although I greatly improve my pronunciation that according to me, is the weakest that I have jajajjaa , have further expanded my vocabulary and I hope to continue learning more , much remains .I 've noticed that watching series and movies in the language helps a lot , develops learning new words or catchphrases .
And blogs , it is more entertaining because the act of writing about a topic and give us your opinion and write it on your tastes , your stuff , and another language , is very constructive , is my own space of expression :) .. Mind development , vocabulary , writing .. nothing better ! : D


 

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi, Karla.

    It's good that you feel you can learn another language and understand it by means of pracising and stuying on your own.

    Having a little space where you can express your ideas in a different language is also a good experience.

    Great job!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, Karlita i hope the same because is necessary stady english, specialy in our carrer

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, the oral exam is going to take place in room D11 at 8:30.

    The written exam will take place in our usual classroom, B11.

    Professor Lourdes Barría is in charge of your exams.

    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar