miércoles, 13 de noviembre de 2013

A perfect song :D

Today I will talk a perfect song for me .... the song is called The End of the band Kings of Leon-
Kings of Leon is a group of American rock music created in Nashville, Tennessee, in 1999. It consists of three brothers, Caleb, Nathan and Jared Followill and their cousin Matthew Followill.


The End is a song of the album Come Around Sundown is the fifth studio album by American rock band Kings of Leon, released in Ireland, Austria and Germany on October 15, 2010, this song is as if transported me to approach the paradise, is a theme rather quiet, very soul and feeling, shows his maturity as a band. Great distorted guitars and ambient light touch. It makes me relax at the end of life, I feel like I'm on a beach just for me, oblivious to any problem, just enjoying the moment. It's a quite pleasant feeling to hear and love the themes that can reach those feelings cause me.


I hope you listen and remember my description jajajajaja , is a song very stressing , delicious to the ears , you enjoy it! :)


2 comentarios:

  1. I saw the kings of león some years ago in a festival.

    It was a good show but I still prefer their first record. It was raw and electric. Now they're fine but too clean for my taste. ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i love this song, i sang this when a i was in the scholl, beatefull remembers :)

    ResponderEliminar