martes, 22 de octubre de 2013

A day I will always remeber

I will never forget the day I got my first pet , my dog ​​Michelle . It was a rainy day , my dad came home from work , he had something wrong with his jacket, something tiny moving inside a pocket . Michelle was a little ball of fur , black as night , my German shepherd siberian cute . Everyone in the family caused us love at first sight , so helpless , rookie , looked like a bear , my eyes shone with excitement , I was happy , I think I was about 7 years old. It was my companion for many years, grew up with me , slept and played with me , it was adolescent and young to me, I think I never wanted a pet so as Michelle . And the whole family loved her very much .
  
 We took care of everything and we were happy days with their pranks . The day he died was terrible , we were a sea of ​​tears , everyone.

Because it was an important part of the family, from that day never had pets, suffer too much with his departure . It will always be the most remembered and most beloved :)



2 comentarios:

  1. Karlita...!!! I love my pets... and also are very important for me... =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oow, this history was so cute :), beatefull day Karlita

    ResponderEliminar